Frequently Asked Questions
We are always happy to answer whatever questions you may have. Here you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions. In case you are unable to find your information here, or would simply like to know more, you are welcome to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I pay for my order?
- We are happy to offer you the safest method of payment possible – Paypal. You may also pay through any major credit cards such as: Visa, Mastercard and Maestro. This means that you can feel safe and secure while doing your online gift shopping.
- Do the prices include taxes and shipping fees?
- Since we are shipping our gift baskets for babies from two different warehouses, shipping cost depends on the warehouse it is sent from, as well as the item you’ve chosen. For more details, please check the delivery information tab on the product page for each gift or at the Checkout.
- Do you include any invoices in the parcels?
- To ensure your surprise gift stays a surprise, our company does not ship invoices along with the gift, and instead will email them directly to the buying party upon purchase.
- Will I get a confirmation about my order being placed?
- Yes, we will send a confirmation order to the email address indicated in your order details. If, after completing the check-out process, you have not received anything from our company indicating that your order has reached our system, please contact us by email at email@example.com . Our personnel will be happy to assist you with any questions and help you place your order.
- Can I send a gift message to my intended recipient?
- Absolutely! Enter your gift message in the place provided while making your purchase, and we will make sure to include the message in your parcel. This is a FREE service!
- What is personalization?
- In case you’d like to add a personal touch to the gift basket you’ve chosen, we also offer embroidery of the Baby’s Name and a personalized ribbon on selected gift baskets. Please note that these services are not free. Embroidered gifts generally take 1-3 days to process.
For more details, please check the Personalization information tab on the product close-up page for individual information about personalization.
- Do you ship internationally?
- Currently, we are shipping our baby gift baskets to US customers only. However, we are working on expanding our gifting area, so stay in touch and check back often.
- I want to make sure that the gift basket I’ve chosen will be delivered to the recipient. How can I do that?
- First of all, double-check that the shipping address and contact number are correct when placing your order.
You will also receive a shipping confirmation email from us, with a tracking number in it. Using this number you will be able to track your parcel’s movement and ensure that it has reached its destination.
- Can I send my gift basket to a PO Box, instead of a physical address?
- We are working to make shipping to PO boxes possible, however, at this time, delivery of our gift baskets for babies is possible to physical addresses only.
- Do you require signature upon delivery?
- At the moment it is not mandatory. However, should you want signature on delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after completing your purchase, and we’ll make sure to pass your request to the shipping company.
- The gift basket received was slightly different from the one I ordered. Now what?
- This happening is next to impossible. However, sometimes we change the contents of a gift basket during the process of assembling it due to unavailability of certain products. Should a substitution be required due to lack of items, we will always replace them with similar items of an equal or greater value while preparing your gift for shipment.
SUBSTITUTIONS: Photos may show items that are seasonal or no longer available. We reserve the right to replace items with others of equal or greater value based on availability. Ribbon colors may vary. Prints and patterns may vary.
- Is my billing information secure with your company?
- The recipient has not received the gift basket. What happens now?
- This occurrence is very unlikely, but in the event of a missing parcel we will do everything possible to track down the gift and deliver it to the recipient. To avoid such an unpleasant situation, please make sure that the shipping address provided in your order details is correct and complete and check your parcel’s status regularly.
- My order was placed, but I need to cancel it! Please help me do that.
- Please note that after your order has been processed and approved, there is no way we can cancel it. We apologize for this inconvenience. Should you need an order cancelled, make sure to send us a cancellation e-mail immediately after you place your order. Otherwise, we cannot guarantee it’s cancellation before it leaves the warehouse.