This little red wagon is just perfect for a new baby girl! A plush horse rattle and a cowboy themed tin full of treats for mom and dad can both be found in this thoughtful gift. Also included are 2 printed receiving blankets, a Minky security blanket,a printed sleep and play and a romper--all in pink, of course!
- Printed Cotton Romper (Assorted Prints)
- Printed Sleep & Play (Assorted Prints)
- 2 Printed Receiving Blankets (Assorted Prints)
- Minky Security Blanket 15x15"
- Plush Horse Rattle
- Terry Baby Bib (Personalization Optional)
- Coordinating Gift Tin
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Radio Flyer Wagon
- Coordinating Gift Card
To ensure your surprise gift stays a surprise, our company does not ship invoices along with the gift, and instead will email them directly to the buying party upon purchase.
The Littlest Cowgirl's Basket Shipping policy
We Ship from OREGON !
- Same day shipping is available for Express gift baskets and gift sets if ordered by 10:00am PST. Provided they are NOT personalized.
- Diaper cakes MUST ship next day including all Express orders.
- All other orders ship next day, when ordered by the close of the business day.
- Embroidered gifts take 2-3 days to process.
*Please note that shipping days are business days and do not include weekends.
- Standard ground shipping $9.99
- 3 Day Express Delivery $29.90
- 2 Day Express Delivery $39.90
- Overnight Delivery $59.90
All charges are per address.
Orders received by 10 am EDT will be shipped on the same day. Orders placed after that time will be shipped on the next business day.
There are no deliveries on Sunday or public holidays.
Read more about our Shipping & Returns policy.
Do you want your gift basket to have that personal touch?
We can embroider the baby's name onto your gift basket, Blanket, Bib, Ribbon or Hat !
Please see item description for details about which items can be embroidered, and visit our FAQ for more information regarding this service.Please note, these services cost $10USD. Embroidered gifts take 2-3 days to process.
by Elvina Marilou
12/4/2015Sent it to my 2 month old niece and received a very good feedback from sister. She sent me a pic with it and it looked exactly as it was displayed but a bit smaller. Anyway it worth the money because the recipient was happy.
Write Your Own Review
by Ilean Marianne
9/23/2015I was concerned sending this gift to my sister because she never liked my gifts. Just yesterday I checked my e-mail and found there a message from her – she wrote that both she and my little niece loved it a lot. As far as I know my sister, if she liked this gift it means that it’s actually a very good one!